Sugar is a drug. A legal one admittedly. Did you know that there are 56 different ways of describing sugar on food labels? Some of them even sound like drugs – Florida crystals for instance!
In a 2013 study, researchers found that – in rats – Oreo cookies were just as addictive as cocaine. Pity the rats!
Chances are that, even if you think you are being ‘good’ most of the time, you are hooked. I’m on a mission to help people break free from sugar, feel amazing and remain youthful and brimming with vitality.
My free challenge is exactly what you need to break free from sugar, lose a few pounds and start to feel the most amazing version of yourself. There’s still time to join us. We start tomorrow.
Here’s what you’ll get when you take part in this free challenge:
· A 10-page guide to breaking free from sugar
· Understand where sugar is sneaking into your diet
· Discover easy swaps for breakfast and snacks (usually the worst offenders)
· Get daily prompts to help you put the ideas into practice
· Accountability and support through a private Facebook group because knowing what to do is only part of the solution
I would love you to take part! The challenge starts TOMORROW, Monday 24 February and takes place in the Facebook group The Dynamic Ageing Sugar-Free Challenge. You can join it by clicking this link and then following the steps. You will receive a welcome email which will enable you to download your personal copy of the e-book The Sugar Solution and will also give you a link to the group itself. It would be great to see as many of you as possible so do please invite friends to join the group – or give them the link so that they can sign themselves up.