It’s hardly a newsflash that we all eat too much sugar, and you are very much aware that eating sugar isn’t doing you any favours. Believe me, your sugar habit is the reason why you are not losing weight, why you experience cravings, why you feel tired and run down, why energy and vitality seem a thing of the past, why your joints are stiff and sore and why your skin is dull and lifeless. Sugar is in fact an enemy to be truly feared and one of the most ageing foods you can eat.
But cutting it out (or even cutting down) can feel hard – especially if you have spent years using sugary treats to give yourself enough energy to get through the day or as a reward for something you have achieved.
My free challenge is exactly what you need to break free from sugar, lose a few pounds, brighten your skin and start to feel not only energised, full of vitality and YOUTHFUL but even the most amazing version of yourself.
Here’s what you’ll get:
· A 10-page guide to breaking free from sugar
· Understand where sugar is creeping into your diet
· Discover easy swaps for breakfast and snacks (usually the worst offenders)
· Daily prompts to help you put the ideas into practice
· Accountability and support through a private Facebook group because knowing what to do is only part of the solution.
To join the challenge, start off by signing up to my Facebook group Let's Age Dynamically and as soon as I have welcomed you into the group, which is a private group, you will have access to The Dynamic Ageing Sugar-Free Challenge. So I look forward to seeing you there, it is going to be great fun!